Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Inspired by Beautifully Glossy, I wanted to share with you some things I am grateful for this week that I'm forcing myself to recognise among the swollen sore glands, sniffly nose and complete confusion that is my current life.







I am grateful for.....
- Pizza nights with old work friends 
- M always offering to hang out the washing
- The beautifully sunny day that Melbourne has been blessed with this Thursday
- The heater being on timer for the chilly mornings
- The 2 whole snapper my Nonna sent to me that I'll be eating for dinner tonight
- Rice flour and pure maple syrup
- Benefit Benetint and Garnier under eye concealer making me look alive every day
- My gorgeous kittens who make me smile around the clock
- Eat, Pray, Love and Lost in Translation for being inspiring this week
- Books on meditation and mindfulness for slowly but surely changing my life

What are you grateful for this Thursday?
& no, you can't say 'That it's Friday tomorrow!'.

Stay well,
Nat x

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit late to reply sorry but I am grateful for lots of things at the moment, but one of them is having you & your blog to check in on! In all seriousness, it is so wonderful that you take the time to share and every day I find myself thinking "Is Nat my long lost twin???!!". I hope you are picking up a little and finding some light in your books :) xx Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so lovely, Courtney, thank you! I am thankful to have a reader like you x

      Delete