Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Simple Food / Other Things

One of my favourite things to do, when Mr. LL is not around (because he is not a fan), is cook myself really super-simple food. Clean, simple and light is my favourite way to eat and as I have been working out a lot lately, especially in the hours just before dinner time, I haven't felt like anything heavy anyway, (apparently no one does after a work out).


Chickpeas in an Italian tomato sauce with beans.



Deconstructed vegetarian version of Shepard's Pie.




Rice noodles with poached tofu and vegetables.




In other news, Mr. LL and I have a big anniversary coming up so we booked an amazing holiday.



This is the pool where we're staying. I can't wait. Yes, I will get over my fear of flying.


The pool and holiday is my reason for gym going and simple eating. Apart from feeling amazing from the lifestyle I'm currently leading, I would like to look and feel the best I've ever looked at felt whilst floating around in that pool. For a whole week. Doing nothing.


Did I mention I can't wait?



Someone asked to see my kitchen once. Here it is;


I hate the curtains so much , but there's always something more interesting than curtains to spend money on, non?


So, how's life for you?

I can only hope everyone has someone to love as much as I love these two..



And Mr. LL, of course.

Stay well,
Nat x

5 comments:

  1. Helloooooooo kitties!!!

    Love, love, love sweet potato, YUM!!

    Your holiday looks ammmmazing, I'm considering booking a honeymoon trip to Bali as my gift to Hamish when we get married!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yay, you booked your holiday! Where did you end up deciding to go? Nothing like a poolside holiday to motivate healthy eating and exercise! Beautiful photos - that chickpea/tomato/beans concoction looks delicious and healthy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waah looks like it's going to be a fantastic holiday! Lots of super yummy food... love the look of the rice noodle & veges, and aren't sweet potatoes delish! I mashed some up today with ginger :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chickpea stew looks great. Enjoy your holiday! Life's been pretty good to me too, though I could use a vacation as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane - Port Douglas on the advice of the travel agent based on what I was after.

    Sweet pot's with ginger? Yummmmm

    ReplyDelete